Improving cities and communities by using existing assets in new ways.
On September 26, I will be presenting a live webinar to show people how to discover and leverage extra abilities contained in existing urban assets to make cities more livable, resourceful, and resilient.
Drawing on my experience gained from a decade of hands-on work and global research, the webinar will feature road-tested content selected from keynote talks and workshops I have delivered to some of the world’s leading architecture and design centers. This will be the first time this presentation is being made available to the general public.
During the 60-minute webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Identify and discover the untapped potential of existing urban assets.
- Leverage new opportunities to improve life in the city.
- Transform the limited resources of the urban landscape into platforms of possibilities.
Registered webinar participants will receive:
- A copy of the book Reprogramming the City, a 214-page collection of 44 of the most innovative adaptive reuse projects of existing urban assets from 17 countries.
- Exclusive content from the forthcoming How to Reprogram the City Toolkit, a self-guided workbook for people to discover, unlock, and utilize the hidden potential contained in their city.
The live webinar will take place at 11.00 – 12.00 EST (16.00 GMT) September 26, 2019. Includes a 15-minute Q&A session.